Sunday, March 1, 2009

Assignment 3: U C What I C

This assignment requires the usage of 8 photographs to tell a visual story. The ideas for my story are illustrated in the form of a storyboard as follows:




Based on the ideas on my storyboard, I have taken the following photos to represent my story:





This story is about a man getting ready for a date with his girlfriend on Valentine’s Day. He is preparing very well for the date. He is playing the guitar for his girlfriend when she meets him. However, the twist: he is actually a street performer getting ready for his stint at a public place.


During tutorial, my tutorial mates have commented that the 7th photo does not flow with the previous 6th photo. They mentioned that the man in the 7 th photo should be holding to the guitar when he met the lady. Thus, I have edited and replace the 7th photo. My final story is as follows:



No comments:

Post a Comment